This is based on the American Tarot Association’s Code of Ethics
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, and conduct my professional activities without causing, or intending to cause harm or distress.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual persuasion.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
- I respect my clients right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- I do not do readings for anyone under the age of 18.
- If a client genuinely finds nothing of use or relevance in their reading, then they have recourse to a refund.
- My Tarot Readings are for entertainment and interest purposes only. They do not constitute professional medical, financial, relationship, vocational or counseling advice.